By taking out membership to the Pro X Trading you accept in full all these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them at all times.
Terms & Conditions
1. By ordering any products/services sold by Pro X Trading Ltd, you accept in full all these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with them at all times. You also accept the Income Disclaimer issued in conjunction with these Terms & Conditions.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. If you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself you are lawfully able to receive our products/services.
3. Our products/services MUST ONLY be used by the registered buyer.
4. Once you have received any products/services sold by us, you are bound to agree that you shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties. Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will NOT be permitted and we will seek legal redress over any such action.
5. No part of any products/services sold by me may be reprinted, reproduced, or utilised in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from us.
6. Any products/services sold by us are sold subject to the condition that they shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without our prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
7. If you have entered into a subscription for one of our trading services, you understand you will be billed automatically via Paypal or your credit/debit card for every subscription cycle – this may be monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly (or any other time period) and will be confirmed to you in your initial confirmation email. Unless specifically stated in your initial confirmation email, your subscription is not subject to any contracted time period but will run continuously until such time you cancel it via Paypal, or contact us by email to cancel your next credit/debit card transaction.
You MUST do this at least 48 hours before your next subscription cycle is payable – failure to adhere to this STRICT 48 HOURS RULE will result in an administration charge of £20 should you wish to subsequently cancel your subscription after a subscription cycle payment has been processed.
If you cancel, your subscription will end immediately, you will not be billed further and all betting information supplied to you as part of your subscription will cease. The amount you are billed for every subscription cycle will be confirmed to you in your initial confirmation email. If your subscription is not on a fixed contract, this amount may be subject to future change. Should this occur, you will always be given advance notice by email.
8. You agree that you have no right of refund for any subscription payments or any other products/services you purchase from me. The only exceptions are when money-back guarantees/risk-free trials are stipulated in promotions and confirmed to you in your initial confirmation email. In these circumstances, if you cancel your subscription a refund will be due, and paid in full, with no deductions, at the end of the promotional trial period. You further agree that you will not under any circumstances (other than if fraud can be proved) initiate a chargeback. Should you ignore this and initiate a chargeback, you agree to pay all our legal, operational and other expenses for going through the chargeback process.
9. You understand and accept the risks that certain bookmakers may place stake restrictions on your accounts, or even close your accounts, due to your betting activities based on my products/services. If you have to open ‘clone’ accounts with bookmakers to get your bets placed, it is your responsibility to check individual bookmakers T&C’s. You accept we’re not responsible should bookmakers identify your clone accounts, stop you betting with them, and potentially withhold any winnings in your accounts.
10. INDEMNITY: You irrevocably indemnify us and my Data Providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by us, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of our products/services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
11. LIABILITY: Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither me nor any of our Data Providers nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall we be liable to you for perceived or actual financial losses or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of any products/services sold by us or the provision of information.
12. You accept due to the nature of electronic distribution of information in the form of email and text messaging that technical issues can arise and we cannot be held responsible should emails/texts either not arrive on time, or not arrive at all.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.